Places to Eat and Things to See in Toronto
I'll be there for work the first week of November staying downtown. Where do I spend my per diem!?
- •Niagara FallsI should learn to spell it first. But I'm definitely going.
- •Fat Pasha.Great Jewish food.Suggested by @josh
- •Cibo. Yummy Italian wine bar downtownSuggested by @lizanedelman
- •Rooster Coffee House (the one on Broadview!)It's across from Riverdale park which overlooks the Toronto skyline (amazing during sunset)Suggested by @caitlincraig
- •Distillery DistrictSuch a charming place with everything from restaurants, to coffee houses to art gallerys. Definitely recommend for all tourists.Suggested by @sarahlewhite
- •Kensington Market parking lot roof. The best view in the city!!Suggested by @godspeed
- •Also Fresco's Fish and Chips for poutineSuggested by @godspeed