San Luis Obispo Travel Tips
Not as solid as my Morro Bay list but here ya go @bjnovak
- •College townWhich means drinks are cheaper and bro tanks are a plenty
- •High St DeliIt's on high street. Good beer offerings and big sandwiches. Fill out a paper form and then wait to pay until they call your name
- •NovoOn Higuera st. Sit outside on the river. Watch college kids on awkward dates. Food is delicious!
- •Farmers marketOn Thursday nights on Higuera
- •Visit CSU SLOThey have a surfboard making shop in the student center. Big campus and v different from the urban colleges I went to.
- •Madonna InnI mean, you have to.
- •WineriesUber has a deal now where you can get one for the day to drive you around. I haven't tried yet but can think of nothing better.
- •Paso RoblesNot too far and is beautiful wine country
- •Pismo BeachOn your drive back to LA/south, stop in Pismo and go to Old West Cinnamon Rolls by the pier. Eat on the pier. Love California.
- •Jocko's in NipomoJenuine Oak Coals Kooks Our Steaks One of the greatest restaurants in the world.Suggested by @Jen
- •Sycamore Mineral SpringsNot to stay at; just book one of their hillside hot tubs in the middle of the night. Used to be BYO, apparently they recently changed that and now you have to buy any alcohol there.Suggested by @Jen