Things I Highlighted in Hilary Winston's Book "My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me."
- •“I tell him I take anti-depressants, which leads him on a thirty-minute detour. He tells me sadness is a part of finding out who you are. I tell him that getting out of bed is also a part of finding out who you are. We agree to disagree.”
- •“And no matter what happened, it was just a date. They happen everyday, all over the world, to all kinds of people. It was no big deal."The greatest pep talk ever.
- •“I wish we could have one more night of cheap beer, wine coolers, and easy conversation. We could smoke and not be smokers. We could drink and not be drinkers. We could love and not be suckers. We could dream and not be losers. It was such a beautiful time.Cont: Everything was possible because we didn’t know anything yet.”
- •“There’s nothing like that feeling of waiting for a guy. It’s the loneliest feeling in the world. Holding that cell phone in your hand as you take out the trash, use the bathroom, change the litter box. Fearful that the one second you aren’t looking will be when they call.
- •“Owning two cats in general is a cockblock”