Things I've Sewn
In an effort to have actual skills aside from Tweeting, I started taking sewing lessons. My mother has never been more proud.
- •I took a machine intro class and made this simple bag
- •My mom bought me a sewing machine for Mother's Day.She will insist she doesn't hover
- •I messed around and made coasters
- •Then I took a class and made a skirt
- •Then a box zip bag, which I've gone CRAY making. Combining the inside and outside fabrics brings me joy
- •More zip bags
- •Then another class for a nicer tote bag
- •And made one at home that I gave to my mom
- •More zip bags. All the zip bags!
- •Finally, a tank top!!!Making clothes is hard yo. But I wore it this weekend!!
- •Then more zip bagsGiving a handmade gift is preeeeetty satisfying
- •It's allowed my mom and I to have a shared interest. Something we've basically never had before.
- •And my cats love it too
- •A lot.
- •Okay done bragging.Pillow case!! Ahh!!