Things I've Sewn
In an effort to have actual skills aside from Tweeting, I started taking sewing lessons. My mother has never been more proud.
- 1.I took a machine intro class and made this simple bag
- 2.My mom bought me a sewing machine for Mother's Day.She will insist she doesn't hover
- 3.I messed around and made coasters
- 4.Then I took a class and made a skirt
- 5.Then a box zip bag, which I've gone CRAY making. Combining the inside and outside fabrics brings me joy
- 6.More zip bags
- 8.Then another class for a nicer tote bag
- 9.And made one at home that I gave to my mom
- 10.More zip bags. All the zip bags!
- 11.Finally, a tank top!!!Making clothes is hard yo. But I wore it this weekend!!
- 12.Then more zip bagsGiving a handmade gift is preeeeetty satisfying
- 13.It's allowed my mom and I to have a shared interest. Something we've basically never had before.
- 14.And my cats love it too
- 15.A lot.
- 16.Okay done bragging.Pillow case!! Ahh!!