Things My Mom Has Said on Vacation
We haven't spent this much time with each other in many years.
- •MOVE IT ALONGRe: the horses lining up for the Belmont
- •Whatever happened to______ x 30Re: people I haven't spoken to in a decade
- •Were those girls ditzy?(They were)
- •Who are you texting x 100
- •Your cousin once drove from Spokane north to <can't remember>. It was about 70 miles and in February and he lost control of the car. And died.Re: talking about eastern Washington.
- •I got you a big one. Was I right?Re: ordering me a beer
- •Hello hello hello hello helloTo my dad on the phone. He couldn't hear her.
- •I was much easier on you than Grandma was on me...unverified
- •YOU AND YOUR FATHER BOTH INTERRUPTShe's not wrong
- •WHICH ONE DIESRe: the girl on the train, which she read in 4 hours.
- •I was too PISSED by the endRe: why she didn't attend her retirement party
- •I've never understood the rulesRe: hockey
- •I don't like the 19th hole crowdRe: why we don't go to one restaurant anymore on a gofd course
- •Will you do the talking?Re: seeing if we can get on an earlier flight. She's not as quick with her words these days.