What I Want to Yell at the Kids in the Pool
I'm on vacation and by water all day. As a former lifeguard this is not as relaxing as you'd think.
- 1.DONT RUNYou'll split your head open and your parents will be too tipsy to react
- 2.Don't say help unless you're dyingSeriously
- 3.Those floaties will not save your lifeSwim lessons will
- 4.Hey ask your parents to get in the water with you!Floaties are not lifeguards.
- 5.Maybe just don't yell unless you're dying
- 6.Maybe it's time for a break?You look tired and your swimming skills are diminishing before my eyes
- 7.Don't rough house so close to the edge!!!Cracked heads!!!
- 8.DONT SAY THE WORD HELP UNLESS YOURE DYINGOk I put my headphones in we are good now.