ENDED SHOWS THAT I REALLY MISS
Includes all of NBC Thursdays except Community. Feel free to add
- •The OfficeOne of the only shows I watched over almost all of it's runtimes. There are just so many good things that came from this show...
- •Parks and RecreationsThis wound is still fresh since it's been less than a year. After rewatching all the episodes last year, I remembered how great this show was just in time for the last season. Just like with the Office, there are so many great characters and things from the show, it's hard to even pick out favorites.
- •Party DownLuckily there is a movie for the series soon so it's not fully dead. Lizzy Caplan 💙 and Adam Scott are great leads along with the rest of the cast.
- •Danny PhantomThis show was amazing and should have gone beyond 3 seasons.
- •UndeclaredTHERE IS ONLY ONE AMAZING SEASON. Judd Apatow is a genius and it's a shame nobody realized that til after the cancellation.
- •Freaks and GeeksSpeaking of one season Apatow shows, the much more dramatic and heavy show was also cut short.
- •1600 PennMaybe the worst cancellation here because THAT FUCKING SEAON FINALE CLIFFHANGER WILL NEVER BE RESOLVED
- •How I Met Your MotherOther than that ending I love this show. Goofy, then serious and always full of great gags.
- •JerichoCancelled, revived, then cancelled again. Between the nuclear attacks, food shortages and TV executives , they couldn't catch a break.
- •Battlestar GalacticaTHE Example for how to do a reboot/reimagining. It took a cheesy but solid 70's Sci Fi show and made it into a whole new universe.