Inspired by a bunch of people that did this weeks ago and it's been in my drafts for a long time
- •Age 6: Jimmy NeutronI loved him because we were both smart and funny and misunderstood.
- •Age 8: Harry PotterI don't actually remember this but I once found a journal in my basement that belonged to me and the only thing written in it was "Harry Potter is my boyfriend. We love each other."
- •Age 9: Casper the friendly ghostIn retrospect this was the beginning of a solid trend where I developed feelings for kind yet unavailable people
- •Age 10: Angel from RentSee above. Also, Brad from My Life as a Teenage Robot.
- •Age 11: Princeton from Avenue QOk now that I think about it this was so weird.
- •Age 12: Graverobber from Repo! The Genetic OperaI think this was when I stopped loving myself
- •Age 13-16: The Dark YearsI think I was too depressed and repressed to have crushes on anyone because I really don't remember a thing
- •Age 16: Jess from Gilmore GirlsThis was when I started to sort of love myself but not that much
- •Age 17: The first guy I kissed, who might as well be fictional because he wore a bowler hat every day and unfriended me on Facebook, symbolizing my transition into womanhoodJess would have been way nicer to me