Field Trips We Did At Camp, Ranked
- •Laser tagFuck this place. It was enormous for no reason, had a McDonalds Play Place (why?) and we spent most of our time at the arcade. The games were so crowded together that there was no place to get a good vantage point of the whole room. One of the campers in my group was an identical twin and I was only 80% sure of the difference between them. I spent two hours running back and forth counting my campers. My supervisor guarded the exit in case someone got kidnapped.
- •The aquariumWe rode on a hot bus for an hour there and back only to spend half our time there being forced to be outside. Also, I had to explain my singleness to like the most popular girls in fifth grade. Also, I sat next to this kid on the ride back whose chocolate had melted in her pocket so she was just like licking it off the wrapper.
- •History of Flight MuseumIt was my fourth day of work and one of my campers played this prank where she convinced me that two campers had gone missing. Not a fan.
- •Animal sanctuaryThis was chill but I made eye contact with an owl and had absolute certainty that it despised me.
- •Monster mini golfAn indoor mini golf thing with scary mannequins and stuff. A few campers were too scared to play, so I supervised them in this separate room and colored with them and taught them how to play Ninja. Most peaceful field trip ever. God bless you, girl with clown phobia.