Texts I'd send to my ex-bff who got furious in june 2015 when i didn't want him to sext me
But I deleted his number. (sexual harassment tw)
- •Remember when you said you could sue me for slander because I wrote an essay about how much I loved you and shared it with my creative writing class?
- •I'm still afraid of you.
- •I've resisted temptation to write anything else about you but that doesn't mean I don't have nightmares where you don't even do anything but just the fact that you're there scares me
- •I spent hours on FaceTime with you and didn't hang up until sunrise because you thought that if I did, it would mean I hated you. When my mental illness was inconvenient for your favorite method of showing affection, you lashed out at me.
- •I know you're gay. I still hated it when you talked about eating me out. I told you to stop talking about it and you kept going, and I said stop again, and you said, "I bet you'll never trust me again."
- •I needed you to comfort me. I was hurt and vulnerable. I was crying.
- •I said I needed time away from you because you wouldn't stop talking about having sex with me and it was making me upset. You said that if I was willing to end our friendship over this, then that was pretty unfair. It was unfair, but you were the one who decided it was the end.
- •Why did you think I did any of it out of spite?
- •If you had been nice to me, I would have stayed.
- •I don't know what else I was supposed to do.
- •I hate you a lot. I still love you a little bit, but I can never ever give you that love.
- •Why did you block me on Facebook lol