EVERYTHING I LEARNED BEFORE NOON TODAY
- •Folding wontons isn't hard - it just takes practice, and I can practice on a tissue.
- •The safe zone when we have a fire drill at work isn't as close as I'd like it to be.
- •Continuing education certificates are too expensive for my blood, especially considering I'm still paying off grad school.
- •Yesterday was Back to the Future Day. (Whoops)
- •The dry skin on my face refuses to fucking quit.
- •Organic manicures exist - and gel manicures are NOT organic (as I suspected).
- •Minsk is in Belarus, so when Phoebe's boyfriend David moves to Minsk in whatever season of Friends, that's where he is.