THOUGHTS WHILE USING A FRENCH PRESS FOR THE FIRST TIME
My adventure in using my new French press
- •Why do I need step by step directions to make a cup of coffee?
- •This seems like a lot of coffee grounds for one cup of coffee...One rounded scoop for each 4oz of water
- •Ok, timer set for 4 minutes!
- •Timer went off! Time to press the coffee down!This was the most exciting part
- •I had to find the perfect cup
- •This coffee is seriously strong! Mother of god I need more creamerIt ultimately took almost 1/2 cup creamer for me to be able to drink this
- •And then I realized there are a ton of coffee grounds floating in my cup of coffee...
- •My coffee is now cold from all the creamer and crunchy from the grounds...
- •Better luck next time...