Movies Successfully Watched Over Break
Continuous list. Will be complete on January 10.
- •Me, Earl, and the Dying GirlMy heart is broken. I am changed. Beautiful film. Best of the year and will now serve as one of my favorite movies.
- •The End of the TourA movie driven by the characters so much so that it felt like they had control over the movie. I liked this a lot. Eisenberg and Segel give the best performances I've seen of them.
- •Mad Max: Fury RoadI really liked this. Proof a big blockbuster can be smart, creative, intellectual and fucking awesome.
- •SpyI liked this so much more than I thought I would! Melissa McCarthy is one of funniest people alive. Paul Feig nailed it once again.
- •Ex MachinaI am so late to the game on this one, but this was great. Really thought provoking which was why it's so terrifying. That's all I'm going to say. See it for yourself and you'll know exactly what I mean.
- •Star Wars Episode IV: A New HopeMore boring than I anticipated. Confused by if I find Luke Skywalker is hot.
- •Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes BackBetter than the last. Han Solo is hot. Still unsure about Luke Skywalker.
- •Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the JediBest out of the three. I WANT AN EWOK. Luke Skywalker is definitely hot.
- •RockyI just had to watch the last half because that is where I left off a while ago. Eh. Not my kind of movie. (And I do like sports movies)
- •Star Wars Episode VII: The Force AwakensAHHHHHH FUCK YEAH I NEED MORE IMMEDIATELY THIS WAS SO GOOD. Luke Skywalker aged well!!!
- •Woman In GoldWatched this on Christmas Eve. This was so good!! Helen Mirren was so good. Ryan Reynolds too!!!
- •SpotlightThis is the kind of movie that shakes you to your core and makes you confront things that you often desire to push to the side. Really upsetting but really important.
- •JoyI didn't like this. I'm just gonna stop here. It was just... Bad.
- •There Will Be BloodI love Paul Dano. Ughhhh so good.
- •The MartianWatch on a plane and it's like an immersive experience lol. I enjoyed very much.