ARTISTS WHOSE WORK I HAVE AVOIDED BECAUSE SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR DEVOTEES... I DON'T KNOW...
Thank you @vanzorn for your list that I am stealing.
- •The Doors
- •The grateful dead
- •Bob MarleyI got over it. I used to say that I didn't know anything about reggae because I didn't go to boarding school or live in the dorms at college. I also never really smoked weed. The white kids into reggae were also such embarrassing caricatures of white kids into reggae.
- •Sylvia PlathI just can't read The Bell Jar, or anything she has written. I'm not proud of myself for this, just being honest.
- •Jack Kerouac
- •Charles BukowskiI have bought ham on rye. I just can't get started.
- •One DirectionJk
- •E.L. JamesUsing the term artist l o o s e l y here. 50 shades of ewwwww, no thank you.
- •L. Ron Hubbard
- •I hated boyhoodI think I'm just gonna have this be my sign off.