DOCUMENTARIES THAT AREN'T BORING
I love a documentary. Learning+ popcorn=everyone wins. This should get you started. (Also my mother always said- only boring people get bored)
- •The Up series.Just excellent.
- •Crazy LoveYou will never feel any shame about a relationship again!
- •The StaircaseDid he? Didn't he? Didn't feel like the director was pushing any real agenda. Just laying it out there. Or maybe I missed something. Either way, I enjoyed it.
- •MittMy take away from the doc: Campaign managers truly matter, his sucked.
- •The Source FamilyFun fact- Remember the healthy LA restaurant in Annie Hall? "Alfalfa sprouts and mashed yeast"? The restaurant's owner also was the leader of his "family" aka Cult.
- •TabloidHoly shitballs batman! Bitches be crazy!
- •Kids for cashExtreme sentencing of juveniles for minor infractions. I'm pretty sure there was a law & order svu episode based around this topic. There was. Swoosie Kurtz played the corrupt judge.
- •The Hollywood ComplexChild actors living at the oakwoods apartments during pilot season.The inspiration for this list came from @lesleyarfin's list of shows she would watch- I suggested this- she requested a list.
- •The ImposterSuggested by @shannon
- •The ImposterInsanely wild.Suggested by @johannasamuels