Feelings since watching the final episode
- •That's all?I didn't realize I was watching the final episode until it ended.
- •Well, I guess that was well done.Nicely tied up with a ribbon. As expected of such a proper show.
- •Is there a Christmas special?Seriously, that's it?
- •Hmmm, behind the scenes?Nope. I don't want to look behind the curtain. Carson is a butler. Not an actor. I don't want to hear another word about it.
- •I wonder....Nope. Leave well enough alone.
- •I wonder if I could live in the countryside?I've lived in London, NYC and Los Angeles, in that order- but I feel like I could definitely live the life of a spinster in a cottage, somewhere green.
- •Oooh, maybe I'll watch The Holiday.Nancy Meyers plus English countryside house, that ought to get me through this withdrawal.
- •I miss them.All of them. Even sweet, conflicted, suicidal Barrow.
- •Who will I miss the most?Violet. Without a doubt.
- •Why do shows have to end?
- •What should I watch next?