FAVORITE WAYS TO KILL TWO HOURS
I spend a lot of time killing it. Airports are where I have really honed my skills. The following is in no particular order.
- •Bejeweled Blitz
- •Lots of games on this website. I live here.
- •Law & Order SVUIt's always on. True story- I spent the day in jail, once, and it was on the tv on the wall across from my cell. Silver linings, people.
- •NapsNaps with a time limit are stressful for me. When I know I have to wake up I have a harder time falling asleep.
- •iTunesGoing down the "people who chose this also chose" rabbit hole.
- •Making listsThis is my new favourite way to spend my time waiting at airport gates.
- •Words with friendsLilredLA feel free to challenge me to a game
- •NeedlepointI'm pretty into Bargello- but I'm down with needlepoint too.
- •KnittingSo what. I'm a grandma. Whatever! I knitted this cashmere teddy bear for my sister for Chanukah. Fuck yeah I did!
- •Watch First Two Thirds of "Boyhood"KIDDING!Suggested by @samboyd