NUMBERS WITH LETTERS THAT ARE SIGNIFICANT TO ME, THIS MORNING.
There is a 5am flight on AA from LAX to Chicago. I didn't know this flight existed until last night when I got this absurd itinerary. I'm beginning to think this flight doesn't actually exist.
- •Gate 43The original gate assignment when I checked in this morning at 4am. This gate doesn't have a letter, but I'm sure someone wrote one once while waiting here.
- •Gate 49 AOur flight's new gate. This change happened on the way to the gate 43 thanks to a plane that never arrived. Ghost plane 2015.
- •Gate 46 BThe magic plane that was available at gate 49 A only had enough fuel to take us to Austin. We're not going to Austin. I hope. I have to Dj this evening in chicago, Austin isn't in chicago. Boarded the plane at 49 A- got off the plane at 49 A- made a right and boom!
- •4aThe man in this seat is about "four five seconds from wildin"
- •AA 2278This journey's flight number
- •3fWhile boarding the plane at gate 49 a, this seat's occupant was loudly discussing her drunken state, on the phone, with a friend. This experience has probably been the hardest on her.
- •4fWhere I will be reading "telegraph avenue" and also, hopefully, sleeping for the next few hours. @Ayelet did I spell that right? 😏