SUPER BOWL 50
I came I saw they conquered.
- •A couple of months ago my brother let me in on a BIG secret. Some may even say, SUPER. I said... I'm coming!!!!
- •Then I added a new family member to this household and thought I should probably stay home.
- •I asked my brother if he would be upset if I skipped it. He said he understood. Coz he's awesome and magical.
- •But then..... Coldplay asked if I could DJ their after party. That means flights and hotel covered plus fun!!!! So.....
- •I left Thunder & Cadillac in the capable hands of my assistant, Michael, and off to San Jose I went!
- •First sign I was in for a fun day....
- •Matching is important
- •At the gameSean Parker and his wife offered for Josephine (my sister in law) and I to join them in their seats at the game. They were insane. 5 rows back from the field. It was my first football game. I don't think I should go to another one. It couldn't possibly get better than that.
- •People watchingWatching people watching people.
- •Half timeI was really close, but watching on tv is really much closer.... So the best pic I have of my brother during the show is from my sister who was watching from home In NYC.
- •AlsoI'm so proud of my brother and Bruno. Shit! What a dream come true.
- •I left after that to go DJ.It was fucking epic!!!
- •Then we flew home and I was back with my baby before sunrise.