TEXTS MY MOTHER HAS SENT ME
I didn't edit these at all. I scrolled back a few years for some of these. I don't delete texts, now I know why. I've been waiting for this app forever, I just didn't know it.
- •Darling Samantha, I wish you a special Gay Pride Day. Be so proud of yourself. I am always so proud of you and love and respect you very much. My love I send to you. Mummy xoxoxxxxxxx
- •Should I messenger over yr salami salmon potato salad etc tomorrow for yr fridge. Great late night or breakfast snacks. Xx
- •Darling Samantha, thank you for tonight. Lovely to be with you Am totally ok just freaked out as got trapped in elevator for 20mins. All good now. Was like a corny movie. I love you and will see you tomorrow. Sleep very very well Sweet dreams w fairy dust creating magic. Xxxxxx Mummy
- •Too hoo calling too
- •Hi Samantha I just arrived london from cape town. Waiting for connection x Anything you want from Harrods. Souvenir that's sentimental ? I love you xxxx
- •Ok. On way downtown. Met amare studema. Whatever and jason kidd They are Sooo nice. Ino idea which team. But tommy hilfiger introduced me. Totally ok cos I didn't know who they we're. Xxx
- •Darling Samantha, Thinking of you and sending love to that amazing power within you and encircles your beautiful energy--- to fly into the halo of the golden light, the magical fairy dust and your beautiful power Smile and know the magic of all you create soars with you now
- •How are you feeling. I just got the last 5 packets of breakfast Marlboro and last 2 bottles red Coppola on Albert Kinney.
- •Hi Samantha. You DUI person came by for his appointment with you. He asked me to tell you
- •Hope your fog is great
- •Did Herman Melville write Moby Dick. Just saw random street dedication to him. Meant to mention most. Delish Cornish pastie in years.
- •Just lameded
- •Toking oft