THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IN THE BATHROOM OF SOMEONE YOU ARE DATING.
It doesn't take much to turn me off someone new. Or, let's be honest, someone old. Feel free to add some of your own.....
- •Burned matchesI know what you did last summer.
- •A toothbrush multi packOvernight guests, while well taken care of, are clearly a regular occurrence.
- •Condom wrappersYay for being safe. Boo for being safe way too recently, or taking out the trash too rarely.
- •ValtrexHerpes- the gift that keeps on giving. No thank you.
- •Hair elasticsUnless you're a girl with long hair.
- •The cardboard end of a toilet paper rollEither replace it or throw it away. Paper towels and napkins are not a suitable replacement.
- •Latex glovesThis is when I text your address to a friend with the following message "serial killer alert- if I don't text you every half hour I'm being made into a skin suit. Send help"
- •Nail clippingsJust yuck.
- •HairIn the drain, in the sink, in the toilet. Hair is just gross when it isn't yours.
- •Dried toothpaste remnants in the sink. Just rinse it out after you spit, yo.Suggested by @Abby
- •Baby wipesSuggested by @alibaron
- •MagazinesSuggested by @sashaspielberg
- •Used acne cleanser pads at the top of the trash.At least have the self respect to shove em under some other trash.Suggested by @sally
- •Products that clearly do not belong to the person who lives there.Ghosts of lovers past/present. Throw that shiz away, yo.Suggested by @hillarykerr
- •Food.Suggested by @Mary
- •@samantharonson @hillarykerr I've been thinking about this list all day and I made the suggestion of food, which I would find v disturbing in a bathroom. Also, here's a photo of my boyfriend bathroom stockpile... Should I be worried? Heheh (sorry for making this a suggestion, I wanted to include the pic)Suggested by @Mary