THINGS YOU SHOULD PACK IN CASE YOU END UP STRANDED ON A DESERTED ISLAND....
Was there a time when this was happening so often that it became a topic of conversation for small talk?
- •Not your top 5 favourite albumsI'm pretty sure they are not, really, the priority.
- •A satellite phoneI'm not sure what these are or where to buy them, but in the movies they work EVERYWHERE!
- •SunblockFor while you relax while waiting to be rescued, because you have a satellite phone and help is on the way.
- •A record/cd/MP3 playerBecause you have been preparing for this moment since you first found yourself in an uncomfortable silence and there have been many technological advancements since then- who knows what form your music will take? I suggest vinyl- seems like the sturdiest form music can take.
- •Your top 5 albumsHopefully you answered honestly, when listing these. Otherwise bummer for you, coz now you have with you 5 cool guy albums that you can only listen to on that record player- because duh- they were vinyl release ONLY! Lucky for you help is on the way.
- •A few bottles of waterAnything else you might need you can figure out how to make or hunt via YouTube which is accessible via your handy satellite phone.