WHY THE LIST APP IS LIKE SUMMER CAMP.... BUT BETTER
- •New people that feel like old friends after a week.The first day of camp was so intimidating- I have a twin- a built in bestie- a bunk mate- and i was still nervous. But then you realize everyone feels pretty much the same way and off you go! New besties. Drake obviously never went to summer camp.
- •You quickly realize that everyone is Jewish.The only non Jew at 3 pines or pinecliffe (one of the two) was ludmilla, the nurses daughter. I don't remember which camp, but I remember that. Side note- now that I think about it- I'm surprised Jews pay to go to someplace that calls itself a "camp." kinda weird, no?
- •Inhibitions gone in 60 secondsBeen sharing some pretty private shit up in here. Up in here.
- •Socializing is limitedI'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no one has hooked up off here.... Yet. Let's have a dance.... So the boys and girls can meet. Or boys and boys or girls and girls- I'm not trying to regulate your sexual preference, people.
- •Why it's better than summer campBetter food - everyone is nice- I don't have to go swimming in freezing cold lake water- "badges, we don't need no stinking badges"- we can stay forever.