TOP PICKS IF I COULD RECRUIT PEOPLE TO JOIN MY ENTOURAGE, T SWIFT-STYLE
Inspired by the delightful and ✨magical✨ @roaringsoftly
- •Jenny SlateMy adoration for Jenny recently celebrated it's 3 year anniversary and our (unrequited) bond is stronger than ever. I read her Twitter feed like it's the morning paper and I think we'd instantly bond over our abundance of FEELINGS and love of exclamation points!!!!!
- •Cheryl StrayedMy favorite author and #1 contributor to my soul boners.
- •Conan O'BrienSometimes I have these drawn out fantasies of Conan and I being spotted getting coffee and everyone would be like, "???? Daaaang, she's cool enough to be friends with the ConeBone?" The sad reality is that I'm not. And I don't even drink coffee.
- •Aziz AnsariNO EXPLANATION NECESSARY.
- •Kathy and AndersonThis combo is the perfect amount of sweet and silly. I get so envious of their bond any time I see them together.
- •Mae WhitmanHer? But seriously, I've always wanted to be her friend in the most desperate way. I've got the unanswered/unfavorited tweets to prove it.
- •RettaHer social media presence/general existence is a gift that none of us deserve.
- •Chris EvansEvery squad needs a sweet/nerdy/emotional Bostonian Bro, that's why we invited you....
- •Maya RudolphThis baby making machine is probably the most underrated SNL cast member of all time and is always making me do that ugly laugh with double chins and dying goat sounds.
- •Abbi Jacobson and Ilana GlazerThese dope ass honeyz would have so much to teach me. (First on their list would probably be to stop saying "dope ass honeyz")
- •Tom HanksThe man, the myth, the legend. This dude is the coolest and I now have the need to have him officiate my future wedding (thanks a lot, Allison Williams...).