JOBS I'VE HAD (AND QUIT, FOR THE MOST PART)
- •NewspaperI worked for a really large, professional newspaper when I was in high school. I worked a lot of hours and was paid under the table so I'm not going to say the name. Quit after a week! Fun stuff.
- •ChipotleMy first job in college. I quit after three hours.
- •AnthropologieThe job I got after I quit Chipotle. I felt like I was chosen to be in this ultra-chic clique of boho girls when they hired me. The feeling lasted two weeks, and then I quit.
- •Coldwater CreekThis was the job I had right after Anthropologie because my dad was starting to get awful sick of this new hobby of quitting I had developed. This was a store for elderly women, so it was a sharp turn from where I was before. Even though I hated it, I didn't have to quit this one because it went out of business! Two months later and I was the happiest unemployed person in the world.
- •Theatre CampThis was shortly after I turned 20 and it had so much potential to be so good. As quitting is my nature, I almost quit several times, but ultimately didn't because it ended up being really rewarding. Being a camp counselor isn't for me, though, so it's not something I'm going to do again.
- •The theater I currently work inIt's been nearly three months and I still don't know my official job title. I do a lot of things around this theater, mostly reception. I like it so far. It keeps me interested and I get to do my homework at work usually, so there's not a lot to complain about.