THE HOLIDAY MOVIE LIST
Note: this list was created and posted at 35,000 feet because technology is amazing. Please add your own so I can have more stuff to watch while avoiding the cold! Also, before someone says something, I too realize that Home Alone isn't on here.
- •ElfThe quintessential. I watch this movie every December. Hell, I watch this movie every July. Every time they play this on ABC Family, I will watch it.
- •RentOkay, not inherently a Christmas movie, but it takes place (partly) on Christmas, so that's enough, right?
- •Love ActuallyI'm not proud of this one.
- •8 Crazy NightsIt's not even good, but it's the singular Hanukkah movie out there and a Jew's gotta do what a Jew's gotta do. However, on that note...
- •The Hanukkah episode of RugratsNot actually a movie, but again, limited Hanukkah resources in the mainstream media, people!
- •The Devil Wears PradaNot a holiday movie. I don't have an explanation for this one.
- •Harry PotterAny. All. They celebrate Christmas a LOT in them and there's so many of these films that it will pass time when you're snowed in your house for days (I'm saying this from experience.)
- •Les MiserablesNothing says "home for the holidays" like uncontrollable weeping for two and a half hours!
- •RatatouilleSee The Devil Wears Prada description.
- •The HolidaySuggested by @kate81
- •While You Were Sleeping.Suggested by @jpbateson