WHAT'S YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION?
Suggest/relist because I'm greedy and nosy and want to know everyone's 😎
- •I'll start: I have a lot of Facebook friends and I'm resolving to engage in conversation with one of them that I don't speak with often/ever (read: almost all of them) each day.
- •Come out to my family 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤔🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑Suggested by @lesbian
- •Mine's more of an attitude. I don't want to come into 2016 saying "YES 2016 WILL BE MY YEAR!!" but instead be content with whatever this year throws at me. To trust that whatever happens is part of a great plan and to get to the end of the year and feel like I grew as a person.Suggested by @kylabender
- •Write in a journal every day! Boring but useful 🖊Suggested by @magic
- •I resolve to shower more but wear bras less.Suggested by @dubstep
- •More stretching and deep breathing. Stress took a toll on my body in 2015, and I need more balance.Suggested by @michele
- •2016 will be the year I stop coveting others' pets and get a dog of my own! 🐶🐕🐩Suggested by @kyraa