AMAZON PRIME ORDERS I REGRET
It's just too easy.
- •Chambray bean bag chairThis was a drunken impulse buy in college. 2 days later, my roommate @nathanwaters asked why there was a huge box outside our door. I had forgotten I ordered it.
- •The Wes Anderson coffee table bookI literally hid this in the back of my book shelf. Like, how can you have it out on a table and not look like a total weenie?
- •Portable Air ConditionerMy bedroom gets really hot in the summer, so I got one of these without knowing you had to connect it to a window and that it's a whole ordeal. It was just too much. The unit is in our living room and has never even been plugged in.
- •"We Bought a Zoo" on Blu-RayI mean, it's cute. But do I really need to OWN it? Good special features tho.
- •Faux-Distressed Beatles "HELP!" t-shirtThought it was REALLY cool until my best friend saw it and just started laughing. "Where'd you get that? Bloomingdale's? Or did you see them in concert and get it at the merch booth?!"
- •Swiss Army backpackAnother college mistake. The same friend that shit on my Beatles shirt said I looked like Clooney in "Up in the Air."
- •Spherical Ice Cube moldsThought this would make me cool when I drink scotch like Don Draper or something but most of the time they don't work and I just end up spilling water everywhere.
- •The 4-Hour Work Week AND The 4-Hour Body AND The 4-Hour Chef all by Tim FerrissThese books are huge and embarrassing to have around and I am never going to read ANY of them. Maybe I should use with Wes Anderson book as kindling for a fire.
- •Bag of Neil Med solution that turned out to have like 7,000 packets in itI will NEVER run out as long as I live which is good I guess, but this is cumbersome to say the least.
- •Both Bon Iver albums on VINYLPresented without comment.