ON SEEING RUTGER HAUER AT KINKO'S IN MARINA DEL REY AT 9PM ON A WEDNESDAY
I was not expecting to be starstruck surrounded by Xerox machines and racks of self-help books. But then I saw him.
- •This is Rutger Hauer of Blade Runner, etc:
- •Wasn't 100% sure it was him cause it could have just been some random craggily old guy, but then he said to the Kinko's dude: "HAUER. H-A-U-E-R."
- •It was probably my second best celebrity sighting after the time I saw Billy Friedkin eating breakfast at McDonald's on Sunset and Crescent Heights.
- •Rutger H. was printing one copy of a screenplay and, because he said it out loud, I know it is called DANCE OF RAIN.
- •Is it cool that he's still at it? Sad? Both?
- •We are all going to die.