SUPPOSED MASTERPIECES THAT I HAVE STOPPED WATCHING IN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES
Not because of the movies themselves, but because I started texting or I fell asleep or something... Okay, maybe some were because of the movies themselves.
- •Three Colors: Blue10 mins ago, because I started making this list.
- •The Passion of Joan of ArcI should give it another shot. It does look pretty fucking hip.
- •Twin Peaks Pilot (4 times)I'll probably never finish it. You know when you restart something you've seen the beginning of a few times & you're just like, "Fuck! This again?!"
- •Love & BasketballThis one is fully my error. Must revisit.
- •Safety LastHim hanging off the clock is funny as fuck tho.
- •The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
- •Topsy TurvyThe VHS box haunts me, being at my grandma's & having to either watch this or CARRINGTON. It's why I brought CLUELESS over every time.
- •L'AtalanteIt might just be too old?
- •Can't Hardly WaitJUST KIDDING. About turning it off after 5 minutes. Not about it being a masterpiece.