Podcasts in my life, ranked
Been on a podcast kick (for like a year)
- 1.Burnt ToastFood52's podcast. Incredible and inspiring.
- 2.Mystery ShowI'm dying for new episodes. If you haven't listened to this podcast go do it NOW. It will change your life and make you a better, happier person.
- 3.Wait, wait don't tell meAlso a radio show that's been around forever. I love it and will always love it. Also makes me miss Chicago something fierce.
- 4.The Splendid TableBeen around forever, it's so good and very NPRy. Don't love the segments when Lynne Rossetto Kasper TASTES STUFF ON AIR. I did not want to so clearly hear someone choking down oils and vinegars EVER.
- 5.Stuff you should knowThere are a million episodes and the hosts look exactly like their voices sound which I love for some reason.
- 6.Ask me anotherVery fun, pretty brainy, the guest interviews are surprisingly good even when I'm not familiar with the person.
- 7.The Dirtbag DiariesVery interesting, great for long drives. The only podcast my husband will excitedly agree to listen to with me.