Things I won't shut up about
I'm super proud of these and also very worried that I'll soon be forced to eat my words. Pride comes before a fall right?
- •My toddler's vegetable obsessionBeets, brussel sprouts, mushrooms etc.
- •That I don't need my husband (or anyone) to help me put furniture togetherI'm positive this annoys everyone I mention it to. Especially my dad who I call to gloat. He responds as though this is normal and he expected it all along. Annoying.
- •That my kids are good sleepersI don't talk about this much actually, but I'm afraid one day they'll just stop sleeping well and my life will fall apart.
- •That fat is good for youI.e. Real butter, real cream, good cheese, Häagen-Dazs...
- •My sauce making skillsExclusively to my husband who acknowledges the brilliance, but only a little bit. It's the aforementioned real cream and butter.
- •FoodNo real fear attached, I just talk about it a lot. LIKE ALL THE TIME.