My mom can't get thru a day without saying something negative to/about me.
This is just a taste. (Also, moving back in with your parents after having lived on your own for years is rough sometimes. All in the name of paying off pesky student loans.)
- •Don't you think you should put on some clothes?Because shorts and a tank don't qualify as clothing? 🤔
- •you're wearing your robe out in public again?For the millionth time, it's a kimono.
- •Don't you wanna go work out?Not really, but apparently you want me to.
- •When I was your age I weighed 130 lbs.Cool. I weigh 15lbs more, but also I'm 5'11 and you're 5'7....!?
- •Oh, you're wearing your hair like that?
- •Hmmm you should really reconsider what you're eating. It's gross.Ok, I get it, you're vegan. I'm not. Save your judgement.
- •Be more ladylike otherwise you won't ever have a husband.😡😬😡