THINGS PPL SAY THAT I CANNOT STAND 💁🏼🙃
- •"Needed this" in response to an inspirational quote, book excerpt, bible verse, etc....that is posted on social media. Idk why it bugs me so much but it truly grinds my gears.
- •"Vibes, positive vibes, good vibes only, etc..." Ugggghhh hate this or any variation of it. This is probably because a girl that I didn't care for always said "I only give out good vibes" but ever since knowing her, I cannot stand it.
- •"I seen that/her/it". No, you did not. You SAW it.
- •"Finna". Please please please just say "going to".
- •When people say "give me" instead of "can I have/can I please have" while ordering. Idk I guess after years of working in customer service I just like a little politeness.
- •"Good girl" after I do something. Hi, I am not a dog or a 2 year old!! I usually try not to get offended and to remember that most people don't mean to be insulting, but this REALLY annoys me.
- •"I'm voting for Trump" 👋🏽