THINGS I LEARNED WHEN I STUMBLED UPON KRAFTWERK'S OFFICIAL-LOOKING BAND FAQ
This is a great pre-sleep k-hole I've fallen into right here. Literally a k-hole, because Kraftwerk. Anyways...
- •Hot Chip mixed one of their recent singles. Recent as in 2007. Which is early for Hot Chip.Am I late to this party?
- •They detail the packaging of every album they've released.
- •They cite the differences between tracks on the original versions + remastered versions of their records, leading to THIS section closing zinger.
- •When you go to look up 'Tone Float' - a pre-Kraftwerk project from 1970 - on Spotify because you think the album art is dope, the first result that pops up when you type in 'tone' is:
- •(Said album art IS insanely dope...)
- •(The end of those luscious rainbow locks... so tight)
- •Their most elusive work is an "incomplete" album around 1981 called 'Techno Pop' and whoever manages this page is throwing some SHADE as to why it never came to "official" fruition.OHHHHHH SNAP THERE GOES HERR BARTOS UNDER THE BUS
- •They had an album go to press with an incorrect track listing.Das embarrassing.
- •Their sonic standards are very high and they will not tolerate imposters. Even imposters with the best of intentions.NO AMATEUR HOUR HERE MEIN KINDER
- •"FOR ZE LAST TIME... VE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR 'POPCORN'" https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjxNnqTcHhg