Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Stop comparing.Stop comparing yourself to others, to your idea of what you thought your life would look like, what others thought/think your life should/would look like.
- •Let go of expectations.This is similar to my first point, but forget about your expectations for how things happen, how others behave and outcomes of situations. Be unattached to the outcome and you can live more in the moment.
- •Do stuff you like every day.Even if you don't like your day job, your living space, your city, your co-workers, your latest haircut...take control of the time and things you can control and do things you love. People underestimate how much free time they have in a day - squeeze in coffee dates with old friends, go on walks with your dog, get a manicure or massage, volunteer, be with family, write the best book ever, just practice your passion whatever it might be!
- •Be a co-worker in the women's washroom while I'm in the stall trying to pee.
I see so many list titles and think to myself, "dammit, why didn't I think of that one?"
- •Bottled water brands ranked by flavour quality
- •Places I always have to use the bathroom
- •Funny people or happenings I see at the gym
- •I would so be that girl that gets way too drunk on the first night.
- •I would totally be there to make friends. The guy is probably boring as shit anyways.👭
- •I just don't have that kind of wardrobe depth.Seriously, they change like four times a day.
OR everything I did instead of cleaning...
- •Make coffee
- •Eat breakfast
Word for word and completely out of context. Will be updated as needed
- •"Before I die, I want to pee out of a window."
- •Me: "I just cut my thumb on a staple." Student: "Can I suck your blood?"
- •"I got my snack for this afternoon." (said while holding a 3ft. piece of sugar cane)
- •Drank white wine, broke out in hives.
- •It's like they're paying me to eat them.
- •I have a child sized head...I save money on hats. Go Jays go!
- •Loud repetition of French verb conjugations heard from down the hall
- •The guy ordering a triple cream coffee.