Things I Did Not Intend to do on Vacation but Found Myself Doing
Vacations are a great time to explore and relax and try all of the things you never thought you would. Recently, I found myself in Washington D.C. and the following is a collenction of things I did not forsee myself doing, but did anyways.
- •Eating ChipotleI'm a huge foodie so when I found myself eating from a chain restaurant on vacation I was thoroughly disappointed in myself. Oh well, capitalism wins again.
- •Watched a Giant Potato in a ParadeThe only way to explain this one is to just accept that this is America. It was seriously a giant potato on a truck...in a parade.
- •Freeze Dried Ice CreamFor those that are curious, no, it wasn't good.
- •Talked about the War of 1812 with a New British FriendSo we met this British professor and he was super cool. Didn't catch his name, but we did talk about the War of 1812!
- •Napping at a Rest StopIt was late, we were tired, a nap was needed.