BROADWAY PERFORMANCES YOU CAN GIVE WHILST STUCK IN TRAFFIC
For the sanity and vanity all the commuters out there~
- •Good Morning Baltimore, "Hairspray"Bonus points if it is morning and you live in Baltimore. Also fun if it's 5:30 PM and you've never been to Baltimore but really need to not fall asleep at the wheel.
- •Let it Go, "Frozen"Cause it's cathartic and stuff.
- •Maybe, "Annie"Singing along with Annie about how she's an orphan who just wants to meet her parents will make your traffic problems feel small. Maybe.
- •La Vie Boheme, "Rent"This song is legit like 10 minutes long, so time will feel like it's going faster? Hopefully?
- •Greased Lightnin'It's about cars and I LOVE A THEME