FORMS OF TRANSIT I HAVE VOMITED ON OR NEAR (IN CHICAGO)
It is only a matter of time before the Los Angeles edition of this list exists.
- •The blue line of the Chicago transit authority. Specifically, right before the LaSalle stop. Into my own hand. After which, a kind homeless man handed me a bag.
- •The side of the road on interstate 80, onto my shoes, after pulling over my Toyota Yaris.
- •A flower planter next to the 29 bus stop.
- •Right outside of an uber in Lincoln Park, but not in an uber, because that would cost $250 to clean and because I am not a total monster.
- •Beneath the Fullerton stop of the Red line train, approximately 30 minutes prior to the aforementioned uber incident.
- •The metra, after giving up a really prime seat next to an outlet to find the bathroom.