ROMANTIC COMEDIES: AN EDUCATION
Rom coms are the healthiest addiction I have
- •They're better when they're BritishLove Actually, Bridget Jones, About a Boy, etc etc
- •Hugh Grant is KingIt's just always Hugh or John Cusack I don't make the rules people
- •Real love involves being able to list seemingly random qualities about someone that make you happyThanks, "When Harry Met Sally." I love that Meg Ryan gets cold when it's 71 degrees out, too.
- •Always change for someone but make a point to say you'll never change for anyoneIt's like playing hard to get before your big reveal, like the end of Grease, except hopefully yours doesn't involve leather pants
- •If you want to find love you need a sidekickBecause what is a rom com conflict without a slightly less attractive friend to discuss it with over coffee whilst walking through Central Park
- •Dudes hang out at book storesThis is Mecca for single eligible bachelors, they literally can't get enough of books and they're too old school for an Amazon Prime subscription