THINGS I ATE AS A KID THAT I THOUGHT WERE NORMAL BUT WERE MAYBE JUST GROSS
I grew up with not a lot of $$ and it wasn't until my rich college boyfriend pointed it out to me that I realized not everyone ate canned cheese
- •LunchablesFull disclosure I still eat the pizza ones as an adult, but the lunch meat ones are literally SHINY THE MEAT GLISTENS RAINBOW COLORS
- •E-Z cheeseSometimes on crackers, sometimes directly from the can into my mouth. It was always a special day when my mom sprayed cheese directly into her mouth.
- •Hostess Fruit PiesThese things are literally like 3000 calories per pie
- •Taco Bell for normal mealtimesIt wasn't until very recently that I realized dollar tacos are mainly hangover food, not just normal dinner on a Tuesday with your whole family
- •Plastic wrap chicken KievI can't think about this one too much, because I don't want to know what kind of actual (fake?) meat this is