THINGS I ACCOMPLISHED IN 2015
2015 was a pretty okay year overall. In 2016 I'll be drunk a lot more.
- •Drove to Portland, Oregonand then checked it off my bucket list
- •Finally saw all the Star Wars including the new oneI wasted 21 years of my life
- •Eating at Good Neighbor Pizza in Portland2010 me was so happy
- •Discovering Halsey/Seeing Halsey in concert/Touching Halsey's handOn a scale of 1 to Bologna, I fell in love with her so fucking fast. BADLANDS Forever
- •Finally seeing a Quentin Tarantino movie in theatersTo be fair, I also saw Django in theaters but my mom paid for my ticket and had to vouch for me. It was an uncomfortable experience.
- •Getting a lemon tattoo in a fairly visible placeIM NOT AFRAID
- •Meeting Kurtis Conner (& all MY fans)Kurtis Connor, Kurtis Connor, give me Kurtis Connor. Lots of HSM jokes, which I live for.
- •Turning 21May seem kind of dumb because turning a year older is sort of inevitable but I'm so proud to be at this point in life. Also- BaRsS!!!!!!!!!!!!
- •Drove a Motorcycle for the first timeFINALLY wasn't on the back with an uncle/friend/my dad. 4 year old me is SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- •Moving on officially from my ex boyfriendEverything is temporary 🙂
- •Watching Scream QueensThis was a huge part of my year. The build up + the red devil killer + my undying love for Emma Roberts + NiCk joNAS!!
- •Buying a record playerIt's not a hobby, it's a life style.
- •Being apart of a family Halloween costumeReally starting to feel like one of the guys
- •Getting Cassandra to watch Sherlock AND SupernaturalFinally Sam, Dean and Charlie have their Cass
- •Getting a zoo passIt paid for itself very quickly. I've lived in SLC 21 years and never had a zoo pass and finally I feel like a local.
- •Hiking in the summer timeI've always wanted to do this but was always busy dancing in the summer. Getting to know the canyons was so enjoyable🔸