5 Photos on My Phone, Chosen at Random
Closed my eyes, scrolled and tapped. (Confession: I'm surprised how many photos I take of stuff for work. Yes, that means my "random" is sometimes like second and third try random — not always first.)
- •My big brother and new additions to the fam, Mason and Adrian. Naturally, the greatest Auntie in the world (me) bought those mustache binkies.
- •Ha! Case in point: This is a screenshot of a forever-old Snapchat story that I took in 2015 when I really started exploring the platform as a storytelling medium.
- •One of my absolute most favorite photos of my Grandma Doll! She was trying to smile for the picture when she went to touch my sister's baby-filled belly and accidentally grabbed her boob instead 😂😂😂 And I quote, "Oooh goodness, well that felt like a baby too!" 😂😂😂😂
- •Oh wow. My mentee, Maria. We're on our 5th year of friendship, mentor-ship, sisterhood. Here, she's doing an Art Appreciation assignment.
- •We've all been there. The heartbreak of losing an earbud. Smh.