Lunch Time Conversations
Sooo.... I work with a group of journalists who, together, have the super power of the infinitely derailed conversation. This will be an occasional list, for the enjoyment of all.
- 1.A man named Howard who still uses AOL bc he "needs to log on to the Internet"
- 2.Adele only moves from the waist up
- 3.90-minute wait lines at Disney for 3-minute rides
- 4."Isn't that the thing that goes round and round and up and down?"
- 5."Yep. You just described a theme park, Jeff."
- 6.Howard the Duck, a terrible movie with an egg-shaped planet that would never work
- 7.Mumford and Sons is a cult... "Father Mumford, NOOO!"
- 8.A mound of cookies... Life is about perspective.
- 9.I didn't go see Star Wars last night so my life is "a waste."
- 10.And back to Disney rides we go!