Lunch Time Conversations
Sooo.... I work with a group of journalists who, together, have the super power of the infinitely derailed conversation. This will be an occasional list, for the enjoyment of all.
- •A man named Howard who still uses AOL bc he "needs to log on to the Internet"
- •Adele only moves from the waist up
- •90-minute wait lines at Disney for 3-minute rides
- •"Isn't that the thing that goes round and round and up and down?"
- •"Yep. You just described a theme park, Jeff."
- •Howard the Duck, a terrible movie with an egg-shaped planet that would never work
- •Mumford and Sons is a cult... "Father Mumford, NOOO!"
- •A mound of cookies... Life is about perspective.
- •I didn't go see Star Wars last night so my life is "a waste."
- •And back to Disney rides we go!