FATALISTIC THOUGHTS POST-WORK
- •If I do this for the rest of my life, how long would I live?
- •Am I going to be one of those statistics of teachers who quit in the first 5 years?
- •Am I becoming one of those old people with antiquated ideas who thinks all teenagers are ruining the world but it's really just my distance from reality and they'll all be fine?
- •Why are so many of my students below a 6th grade reading level?
- •Why do I have to now be the adult who contemplates all these things?
- •Wow, my life is linear and I will never be young again and I am going to die some day.