How I Get My News
- •First stop, RedditI like to sort my news by communities of people I don't like and people I do. It's because we're all white male millennials, so it works out.
- •Next stop, The New York TimesI feel guilty about spending my time getting current events from r/AskReddit and r/OutOfTheLoop, so let me read a little about what Jeb is up to. I bet he had interns that looked like me.
- •TOOT TOOT, The AtlanticA forceful reminder by Ta-Nehisi Coates that reactionary forces carry the day or a gentle and gratuitous reminder that David Frum was a speechwriter for a Bush? Who am I kidding, I'm here for Derek Thompson videos.
- •Chugga Chugga Chugga Chugga, Al Jazeera EnglishLook, the rest of the world gets a voice and that voice is from an American ally in the Persian Gulf with a 3/4 male population.
- •CHOO CHOO, FiveThirtyEightI mean, I don't need math to tell me more about Jeb Bush, but if another white male is saying it, I might as well listen.
- •And pulling into the final station, RedditThis isn't for news, just a little indulgence for staying abreast of the world. Good job, me!