Already on li.st? Open in app.
Game of Thrones fans know about Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane and Sandor "The Hound" Clegane, but in the books there are many other Cleganes who were cut from the series.
- •Fathor "The Dad" CleganeThe father of Gregor and Sandor. He is the head of House Clegane.
- •Chowdor "The Soup" CleganeHe once ate an entire bread bowl of mulligatawny in one sitting.
- •Hodor "The Door" CleganeNo relation. People in the Seven Kingdoms confuse them a lot.
- 1.Middle ReceiverThe backbone of Da Bomb. If every player does their job, you can hit the middle receiver right as he breaks toward the center of the field. If it all goes according to the playbook, you've got a quick and satisfying touchdown your hands.
- 2.Left ReceiverThe receiver closest to the middle of the field on a classic Da Bomb - with receivers lined up together on the right side of the field - is usually the team's running back. A quick pass to him as he breaks across the field isn't flashy, but is a safe option that provides decent yardage. If he can break a tackle and get by his defender? Watch out.
- 3.Right ReceiverIt's just a straight line. He's running in a straight line. It might as well be a Hail Mary for him. The receiver on the far right acts as a decoy, clogging up the right side of the field with defensive backs. It's a shame, given that he's the team's best receiver. If he were to hitch or even stay close to the quarterback for a potential flea flicker, the best play in Blitz could be even better.
- •I tried my best to transcribe Sean Paul's part in Sia's Cheap Thrills. Here's the song to follow along: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgsZf__7iFk
- •Up with it girl Rock with it girl Sia! Sure, them it girl Bid a bong bong Bonks with it girl Dance with it girl Get with it girl Bid a bong bong [SIA VERSE] Bid a bong Bid a bong Just you and me
- •[SIA CHORUS] You want more than dyed mints, more than gourd Make your day jobs take condor You want more than dyed mints, more than gourd Free up yourself get up, the contour
Dalton Trumbo is in the zeitgeist again thanks to a new film starring Bryan Cranston and Helen Mirren, so let's take a quick look at some of his most delightful movie titles.
- 1.Our Vines Have Tender Grapes
- 2.A Guy Named Joe
- 3.The Green-Eyed Blonde
- 1.During the chorus of Margaritaville, Jimmy Buffet fans chant, "SALT! SALT! SALT!"I did not want this to be the first fact I learned in 2016, but I had no choice. Thanks a lot, Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest.
- 2.Art Carney played played Felix Unger in the Broadway production of The Odd Couple'Tis the season for Odd Couple reruns, and said season lasts for one night.
- 3.Art Carney got second billing on The HoneymoonersNew Year's is a big night for Art Carney facts.
- •Ain't Nobody Here But Us Beatles
- •Not Another Blackbird
- •He only rhymed 6/24 couplets but still won Most Valuable Poem
- •He knew better than to try to rhyme anything with Stanislav Medvedenko
- •If you take the last letter of every line and put them together, it spells KAZAAM WAS A BAD MOVIE.
The GOP candidates keep saying Hillary Clinton is the worst Secretary of State ever, but I think that all of these were worse:
- •John C. Calhoun
- •Lewis Cass
- •Hamilton Fish
- 1.2B Catwoman
- 2.SS Two-Face
- 3.CF The Joker
Meet the Mets, with their names spelled wrong
- •Catcher T'ravis D'arneaux
- •First baseman Luke Assduda
- •Second baseman Dan Yelmur-Fee