Favorite Things About Kobe Bryant's Retirement Poem
- •He only rhymed 6/24 couplets but still won Most Valuable Poem
- •He knew better than to try to rhyme anything with Stanislav Medvedenko
- •If you take the last letter of every line and put them together, it spells KAZAAM WAS A BAD MOVIE.
- •Andrew Bynum got injured reading this poem.
- •He spent an entire paragraph imploring fans to call Smush Parker and tell him he is a bad basketball player. He put Smush's phone number in the poem and everything.
- •This poem will always live in the shadow of Michael Jordan's farewell poem.