The First Five Things I Learned in 2016
- •During the chorus of Margaritaville, Jimmy Buffet fans chant, "SALT! SALT! SALT!"I did not want this to be the first fact I learned in 2016, but I had no choice. Thanks a lot, Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest.
- •Art Carney played played Felix Unger in the Broadway production of The Odd Couple'Tis the season for Odd Couple reruns, and said season lasts for one night.
- •Art Carney got second billing on The HoneymoonersNew Year's is a big night for Art Carney facts.
- •Eric Wareheim directed the ninth episode of Master Of NoneThis is the moment in the evening when Honeymooner reruns give way to Netflix.
- •Aziz Ansari owns a shirt that says I Want PastaOr maybe his character in Master Of None does. In any case, I want an I Want Pasta shirt. Or at least an I Want An I Want Pasta Shirt shirt.