My 10 Favorite The Office Moments
The office is basically my favorite Tv show of all. So, i had to make a list about it 😁
- •I'm the king of the world!!This is the perfect Michael scott moment.
- •The whole "Threat level midnight" movieThis episode i had to pause sometimes because i was laughing too hard. I like how the construction of the movie he made is a big cliché. And the people acting like they are forced to do it, haha.
- •Michael scott philosophyI love how he don't even know how to explain and go full non-sense (Like a improv conversation... Improversation).
- •Jim and pam playing poker on the Casino nightThey dont even have to say nothing to you see what is going on between them. Their relation is so cool
- •Bill ButtlickerThat's with no doubt my favorite moment between Jim and Dwight. When Michael talks to him and Jim says "Michael i like the sound of your voice. I'm gonna buy 1 million dollars of paper" and Michael is like so happy for the fake sell.
- •The fire guyThis episode i felt very bad for Dwight. I was actually very happy when he discovered who started the fire. I love when Ryan says after "I can't believe i started the fire".
- •PingThis one is this moment that Michael is trying so hard to be funny. Its other of this moments that i had to pause it because of the laugh
- •BasketballThis episode from Season 1 was the one that made me start to really watch the office. Is probably my favorite of season 1 and my favorite Stanley moment(The secret weapon)
- •The plasma tvWas hard to choose just one favorite moment of Dinner party. But the little plasma tv... Is too much. When he says "Too much people in the room, need more space. Voilá, right into the wall" it always gets me.
- •Michael's Jeans
- •There is so much other moments that i would put here. But this list would be too big.